This summer, several of our student bloggers are graduating. It’s great news for the students, but we will certainly miss their outstanding blog posts. We wish the best to each of you, as well as anyone else graduating this semester!
With every end comes a new beginning–which means we’re now accepting applications for more student bloggers! Submit your first post to us by 11:59 p.m. EST Sunday, September 2, to be considered. Be sure to check out the eligibility criteria below as well.
We’re looking for students who will:
- share your experiences studying at Penn State from a distance
- tell us how you balance a busy life with learning
- talk about where you live and what motivates you to continue your studies
- have time to create one blog post per month (approximately one hour per month)
- answer questions and respond to comments from blog visitors
Sharing can mean writing, photography, or videos!
So, apply to join our student blog team so that you can share your stories with your fellow Penn Staters!
In order to be considered, you must be:
- pursuing a Penn State degree via the World Campus
- registered for a World Campus course during fall 2012
- planning to take a course (or courses) via the World Campus during the spring and summer 2013 semesters
We know your time is valuable. If you are selected as a blogger and complete the one required post per month, you will receive $20 each month to create your post.
We are no longer accepting applications for student bloggers.